Saturday, March 28, 2009

everything has to have a beginning

Hey guys. So, this is the first post of my new blog musings on the modern world. The intent of this blog is really just to give me a place to voice many of the opinions and ideas that I have about my life and all of our lives in this city, country, and world. I want to cover a broad range of topics from environmental, globalization, and socioeconomic issues to natural history, music, biking and beer. I'm hoping that it will be interesting, entertaining and, maybe even a little, enlightening for those that read it. I would also really love if this became a place where some discussions could get started up. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it and here are a few links to get the ball rolling.

-The first one is a pretty interesting piece from another blog on the possibility that the US may be becoming, or has already become, an oligarchy and the second one is a slide show of some pretty stunning bird life.

-http://futurenewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/has-us-become-oligarchy.html
-http://thehomebased.com/?p=25

No comments:

Post a Comment